What are arched windows called? - Quickslide Windows & Doors

What are arched windows called?

Share this story!

Share this post to any popular social media, email it to a friend or print it off.

Generally, arched windows go under the name arched windows, shaped windows, or bespoke windows. More specifically arched window styles are more commonly known as true arches, or half-moons, to name some more popular designs. If you have a requirement for a shaped window or door, please send your sketch to sales@quickslide.co.uk.

To find out if we make arched windows, click here for more information.

Click here to learn the cost of arched windows.

Please note, our news articles are relevant and accurate at the time of release, but as technical developments dictate, and times goes by the information in this article may no longer be applicable. If you have questions, please contact us using our online contact form or call us on 03332 412 240.

© 2024 Quickslide. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy || Cookie Policy || || Consumer Terms & Conditions || Trade Terms & Conditions

Get a Price