What is a floating mullion? - Quickslide Windows & Doors

What is a floating mullion?

Share this story!

Share this post to any popular social media, email it to a friend or print it off.

The mullion is the vertical frame section that divides two sections of the window. A floating mullion means that this frame section will not be fixed to the outer frame, but it will open along with the opening sashes creating a wide opening space.

Learn more about our glazed and unglazed window options.

Learn what a transom is.

Please note, our news articles are relevant and accurate at the time of release, but as technical developments dictate, and times goes by the information in this article may no longer be applicable. If you have questions, please contact us using our online contact form or call us on 03332 412 240.

© 2024 Quickslide. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy || Cookie Policy || || Consumer Terms & Conditions || Trade Terms & Conditions

Get a Price