Hours: Permanent Full Time
- Works under the direction of the Marketing Manager to help reach Quickslide’s marketing goals and objectives.
- Research market trends, demographics and other relevant information that helps the Marketing Manager develop marketing plans.
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy etc.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Oversee, plan, and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprout Social.
- Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms including E-newsletters
- Develop, launch, and manage new campaigns that promote Quickslide and our network of customers.
- Provides fact-checking and copy-editing during the creation of e-shots, website/blog content and other promotional materials.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Help to plan both small and large events and exhibitions.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments.
We continue to invest in pioneering technologies to ensure we provide exceptional levels of service, and the marketing assistant will play a prominent role in growing our presence and engaging with stakeholders especially on our social networks. Being a privately-owned business, allows our hands-on approach to remain; our ethos is to provide a platform for our personnel to innovate and constantly evolve. At Quickslide you’ll be able to demonstrate what you can achieve, and opportunities are there for you to develop and be the best you can be. As a business we are on an exciting journey to be one of the most recognised window brands in the market. If you are looking to be part of an exciting dynamic team then this could be the role for you.
We're looking for a creative individual to support the marketing manager in carrying out various strategies and tasks. The marketing assistant is expected to compose, analyse, and report marketing data.
The Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience include:
- Experience of working in a similar role Social media/digital (advantageous).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, both organic content and paid ads.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful Tweet to using effective storytelling techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation.
- Creative skills for contributing to new and innovative ideas.
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and customers.
- Leadership qualities to motivate a team.
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills.
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Project and campaign management skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics.
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and existing customers.
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and the Adobe package